From Machu Picchu to Venice and Burning Man, here’s a look at some of the destinations we’re loving to death.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
- 6 tourists were arrested at Machu Picchu for allegedly pooping in a 600-year-old sacred temple Four men and two women entered the Temple of the Sun and caused a rock to fall, and one person defecated among the ruins, per Reuters and CNN. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- 14 of the most dangerous attractions around the world that tourists keep flocking to From narrow roads on the edges of cliffs to deep cave dives, here are dangerous attractions that daring travelers flock to. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Grocery giant Albertsons is reportedly preparing to go public after failing multiple times in the past The company will decide in coming weeks whether or not it will proceed with an IPO that could value it around $19 billion, The Journal reported. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Iranian protesters angry over the downing of Ukrainian Flight 752 claim they were met with bullets and teargas, as police deny shooting demonstrators Protesters took aim at Iran's leadership over the weekend after Iran admitted to shooting down a commericial plane, killing 176, after days of denial. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- I tried the $140 velvet slippers you’ve seen all over Instagram — they were surprisingly comfortable and wearable outdoors Birdies calls its shoe „the stylish flat that's secretly a slipper“ because they look luxuriously chic but are also surprisingly comfortable. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de