Trump is also pressuring Apple to help unlock the phones.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)
- President Trump lashes out at Apple for refusing to help the FBI unlock a shooter’s iPhones: ‚They will have to step up to the plate and help our great Country, NOW!‘ Trump said his administration was „helping Apple all of the time“ on trade and criticized the company for not helping the FBI unlock iPhones. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Apple is offering the FBI ’no substantive assistance‘ in unlocking two iPhones related to a shooting case, says Attorney General Barr Attorney General William Barr said Apple won't help the FBI unlock two iPhones used in a deadly shooting at a Navy base in Florida last month. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- The Justice Department is demanding that Apple make it easier to unlock suspects‘ iPhones, but experts say they can do that without Apple’s cooperation. Here’s how. Apple has long resisted federal pressure to engineer a „backdoor“ that would let investigators easily unlock iPhones. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Apple has reignited a privacy battle with the Trump administration by declining to unlock a mass shooter’s iPhone A similar scenario played out in 2015 after the San Bernardino shooting, which introduced a debate about encrypted data. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Former national security adviser Michael Flynn wants to withdraw his guilty plea in Mueller probe and accuses DOJ of ‚bad faith‘ and ‚vindictiveness‘ Flynn's legal team accused the Justice Department of „bad faith, vindictiveness, and breach of the plea agreement.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de