The scans aren’t as thorough as a blood tests, but doctors in Wuhan are reportedly running short on test kits.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
- The largest study of coronavirus patients so far suggests it could take up to 24 days after exposure for symptoms to show The novel coronavirus that originated in Wuhan, China has killed at least 1,370 people and infected more than 60,000 in the last six weeks. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- I’ve been using these water bottles for years — they have a glass lining that doesn’t retain flavors and the lids are interchangeable Purist Collective water bottles have interchangeable lids for incredible convenience and are lined with glass. Here's why they're worth the price. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Two years ago Microsoft launched a special program to help startups get off the ground and use its cloud, and now it’s giving them access to two of its fastest growing apps Microsoft for Startups will give startups access to GitHub Enterprise and Microsoft Power Platform. Here's how it helps Microsoft in the long run. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Chinese nurses heading to Wuhan are shaving their heads to treat coronavirus patients because long hair can spread the disease The nurses made the sacrifice with a smile before shipping out from other parts of China to face the virus. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- A family of 4 built a private tiny-house village where the kids have their own homes. Take a look inside. Lennox and Brodey Brinks are both teenagers, but they each have their own tiny house. Their parents live next door in a separate tiny house. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de