Here are six photos that show how researchers are studying the crisis among penguins as the planet continues to warm.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
- The first person to cross Antarctica alone and unaided says he pooped his pants less than halfway through – and had to continue using the same underwear for 38 days Colin O'Brady, the triathlete who crossed Antarctica solo, only brought one pair of underwear for the 54-day trip. Things got ugly on day 16. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Oil demand set to fall for first time in over 10 years as coronavirus hits Chinese economy The cost of coronavirus to global oil markets came into sharp focus Thursday as the International Energy Agency forecast a dip in global oil demand. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Tenacious D in Wien: Nach Comics-Kino erst bei den Hits umjubelt 12.500 Besucher kamen in die Wiener Stadthalle, um die Hollywood-Legenden Kyle Gass und Jack Black losrocken zu sehen.Etwas mehr als 30 Minuten dauerte es, bis beim Konzert von Tenacious D in der Wiener Stadthalle Stimmung aufkam. Genau so lange, wie „Post-Apocalypto“, das jüngste Album von Hollywood-Schauspieler Jack Black und seinem…
- Consumer sentiment hits highest level since 2018 despite coronavirus outbreak American consumers were increasingly optimistic about the economy this month despite a deadly viral outbreak across at least two dozen countries. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Jeff Bezos has reportedly broken California’s record for the most expensive home sale of all time with his purchase of a $165 million Beverly Hills mansion Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos‘ new estate was originally designed for Warner Bros. executive Jack Warner in the 1930s and features a nine-hole golf course. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de