„I thought a woman could win; he disagreed,“ Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said in a lengthy statement shared on Twitter.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)
- Elizabeth Warren confirms Bernie Sanders told her a woman could not win the presidency Sanders vehemently denied the earlier media reports, but Warren released a statement saying that while „I thought a woman could win“ Sanders „disagreed“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Michael Bloomberg says he’ll spend big to defeat Trump, even if that means supporting Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren Michael Bloomberg suggested Saturday he was open to spending $1 billion of his own money to defeat President Donald Trump in the 2020 election. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Boeing’s fired CEO got his $62 million payout confirmed the same day 2,800 people in the 737 Max supply chain were laid off Boeing spelled out its large pay package for Dennis Muilenburg on Friday. Meanwhile, Kansas-based supplier Spirit AeroSystems made huge redundancies. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- The Queen made a rare personal statement where she confirmed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will be spending time in Canada The Duchess of Sussex is reportedly already back in Canada with baby Archie, after spending six weeks of the festive period there as a family. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Trump’s national security adviser suggests Iran has been ‚choked off‘ by sanctions, but Trump says he ‚couldn’t care less‘ if Iran wants to negotiate National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien appeared on Fox News Sunday and said that a „maximum pressure campaign“ against Iran is working. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de