Facebook has been known to copy smaller apps‘ popular features in the past, most famously Snapchat’s „Stories“ feature.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)
- While Barr publicly scolds Trump, his DOJ is quietly investigating those in the CIA who probed 2016 Russian interference Attorney General William Barr claimed that Trump has „never“ asked him „to do anything in a criminal case.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- A US patient infected with coronavirus was accidentally released from hospital after initial tests failed to pick up symptoms The patient, who was evacuated from Wuhan, China last week has been sent for observation and isolation to UC San Diego Health. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- People quarantined at a US military base are petitioning the CDC after a woman who tested positive for the coronavirus was accidentally released from hospital isolation The petition said the listed improvements were „critical measures toward mitigating the potential risk of spreading the virus at the Miramar Center.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Stocks tumble after Wuhan coronavirus cases and deaths surge to a new daily high China's Hubei region reported nearly 15,000 new cases and 242 deaths on Thursday after dropping its standard of diagnosis. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Trump made a special sign to show reporters that the initials of the 4 most valuable stocks spell MAGA The sign alluded to a recent achievement made by Google's parent company Alphabet, which hit a $1 trillion market cap in January. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de