News of faulty testing kits has led to heightened concerns about the effectiveness of using the kits to stop the spread of disease.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)
- People quarantined at a US military base are petitioning the CDC after a woman who tested positive for the coronavirus was accidentally released from hospital isolation The petition said the listed improvements were „critical measures toward mitigating the potential risk of spreading the virus at the Miramar Center.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- China boasted that it built two new coronavirus hospitals in 12 days. But they’re treating less than half the people they’re supposed to. China grabbed the world's attention by planning, building, and opening two hospitals in under two weeks. But the reality is more complicated. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Idaho doctors could face life in prison for treating trans children under a new bill The proposal is part of a wave of similar policies being put forward at the state level across the country. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Tesla slips as it announces a $2 billion stock offering just 15 days after Elon Musk said it wouldn’t raise more money Tesla intends to use the net proceeds from the new offering to „further strengthen its balance sheet, as well as for general corporate purposes.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- The Department of Justice announces it won’t pursue charges against former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who Trump has repeatedly attacked McCabe was fired by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions after President Donald Trump led a campaign to discredit him. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de