If Meghan Markle and Prince Harry take on paid private work before stepping back from the royal family, they could breach their „Megxit“ terms.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry could breach the terms of ‚Megxit‘ if they pursue private work before officially resigning in the spring Harry and Meghan are still technically working members of the royal family until „Megxit“ is finalised later this year. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Actually, it would be pretty easy for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to build a billion-dollar brand — and it looks like they’re already well on their way, according to reports Book deals, speaking engagements, fashion ventures, Instagram influencing, and more can catapult the royal couple past just „financially independent.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Prince William and Kate Middleton may have already found a new couple to replace Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in the ‚Fab Four‘ Prince William and Kate Middleton made a rare joint appearance with Prince Charles and Camilla for the first time since „Megxit.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly laid off staff and closed their Buckingham Palace office While a few of their Buckingham Palace office staff may be reabsorbed into the royal household, most are negotiating severance packages. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- A scientist tested new radioactive sex toys that promise to maintain erections for longer and found they aren’t dangerous (but they may not be that helpful) ShenZhen Yek Technology Co. sells a 10-pack of „energy power c–k rings“ for $15. The rings claim to use ions to help users maintain erections. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de