„Effective today, HQ will cease operations and move to dissolution,“ HQ Trivia CEO Rus Yusupov said in a company-wide email obtained by CNN Business.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)
- Android founder Andy Rubin’s startup Essential is shutting down, saying there is ’no clear path‘ to deliver its new phone to customers The three-year old company was initially regarded as a promising venture, but struggled as its product the Essential Phone failed to gain traction. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Walmart is shutting down its exclusive Jet Black shopping service and laying off almost 300 people Of around 350 total Jet Black employees, only 58 will be retained, according to a Walmart spokesperson. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Tennis superstar Serena Williams and Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian have had a whirlwind few years. Here’s how the power couple met, and everything that’s happened since. Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian met in 2016. Since then, they've gotten engaged, had a daughter, and hosted a star-studded wedding. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- UK universities have paid more than $1.6 million in hush money in the past few years to silence sexual assault accusers, according to a bombshell report UK universities have made 300 students sign non-disclosure agreements to keep quiet about their sexual assault and how the college handled the report. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Two years ago Microsoft launched a special program to help startups get off the ground and use its cloud, and now it’s giving them access to two of its fastest growing apps Microsoft for Startups will give startups access to GitHub Enterprise and Microsoft Power Platform. Here's how it helps Microsoft in the long run. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de