Sandberg, of Facebook, recently announced her engagement to Tom Bernthal. On Valentine’s Day she told women to be active in planning their futures.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
- Carli Lloyd says Kobe Bryant helped put her at ease about eventual retirement because he looked ’so happy‘ after he quit playing „To see him so happy with his family post playing made it even harder to see the accident happen,“ USWNT star Carli Lloyd told Business Insider. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- ‚The Batman‘ star Zoë Kravitz says she got more messages about landing her role as Catwoman than she did for her birthday or wedding day The „Big Little Lies“ actress will star alongside Robert Pattinson in the movie and told Variety that friends and family are thrilled about her role. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- A nurse in Wuhan walks to work while her husband drives behind her, showing the extreme the lengths that medical workers are willing to go to stop the coronavirus spread The husband of a Wuhan nurse drives behind her, lighting her path as she walks to work in the early morning hours. The wife is in self-quarantined. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Harvey Weinstein’s attorney Donna Rotunno said in her closing argument that women should be more ‚responsible‘ for their lives Donna Rotunno, one of Harvey Weinstein's attorneys, began the trial promising she would not engage in „victim-shaming.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Chinese couples are sending each other ‚bouquets‘ of masks and other essentials to celebrate Valentine’s Day as the coronavirus outbreak continues Special „bouquets“ full of practical items like masks, vegetables, and snacks became the most popular Valentine's Day gifts this year in China. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de