Tesla prices its secondary stock offering at $767 a share, a nearly 5% discount on the stock’s Thursday closing price.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)
- Tesla slips as it announces a $2 billion stock offering just 15 days after Elon Musk said it wouldn’t raise more money Tesla intends to use the net proceeds from the new offering to „further strengthen its balance sheet, as well as for general corporate purposes.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- DHL put on a fashion show on the tarmac at New York’s JFK Airport right in front of a Boeing 767 cargo plane Models walked on DHL's runway at JFK Airport — right in front of a Boeing 767 — in the name of making fashion more sustainable. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Here are the 15 stocks that have driven a record-setting surge in options trading Consumer discretionary stocks including restaurants, entertainment, and the biggest US technology companies are leading the surge in options volumes. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- SoftBank just made $12 billion after Sprint’s stock rocketed 70% The Uber and WeWork investor owns nearly 85% of the wireless carrier's shares, which soared after a judge approved Sprint's merger with T-Mobile. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- A Kansas City man is offering $25,000 to the person who can find him a girlfriend, and he says he arrived at the total based on how much he would have spent on dating This past weekend, Jeff Gebhart launched DateJeffG.com, which according to KCTV, has been a project he's been working on for the past six months. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de