As the restaurant industry grapples with low unemployment rates, TGI Fridays‘ CEO is calling for immigration reform.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
- 12 transgender models who are changing the industry Hunter Schafer from „Euphoria“ and Victoria's Secret's Valentina Sampaio are just a couple of transgender models who are making waves in modeling. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- The founder and CEO of The RealReal just paid nearly $7 million for a condo in one of New York City’s most iconic buildings — here’s a look inside The 34th-floor Woolworth Building residence was listed for $7.195 million, and The RealReal CEO Julie Wainwright picked it up for $6.75 million. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- How one millennial CEO built a luxury eyewear brand that’s been spotted on everyone from Jeff Bezos to Brad Pitt Garrett Leight, the son of Oliver Peoples founder Larry Leight, founded Garrett Leight California Optical after the sale of his father's company. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- The fugitive and former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn says Hollywood has contacted him about his unbelievable escape from Japan Former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn says he's a ‚fugitive of injustice‘ and won't comment on whether any Americans helped him escape from Japan in a box. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Shake Shack has rolled out a 4-day work week at dozens of locations, as the CEO says it’s ’never been harder‘ to attract and retain workers Shake Shack has rolled out its four-day work week for managers at a third of its locations, CEO Randy Garutti said on Tuesday. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de