Glassdoor’s list of the 50 best jobs in the US includes many tech positions. Here’s a look at the ones that made the cut.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
- Gen Z grads think jobs at big tech companies like Facebook and Google are ‚harmful,‘ and they refuse to work for them Ivy League engineering grads no longer rank Google, Amazon, and Facebook in their top 10 most desirable places to work. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Taco Bell’s $100,000 salary test could set off a domino effect, forcing fast-food giants to increase pay Restaurant industry insiders say the cost of labor is a top concern in 2020, as companies struggle to retain workers and keep up with rising wages. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- A 22-year-old Chick-fil-A employee is going viral for saving a woman and her children in a storm — and it shows why the fast-food chain is winning over customers with kindness „I didn't really do that to be thanked,“ said the 22-year-old team lead who helped bring Langley and her two sons to safety from the storm. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- 20 industries hiring the most workers in 2020 that all job seekers should consider Healthcare and other services targeted to an aging population are poised to hire thousands of workers over the next decade. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- A Boeing employee called Lion Air, the airline in the first 737 Max crash ‚idiots‘ for asking to have its pilots trained in flying the plane The messages were part of documents released by Boeing that show employees talking about concerns with the 737 Max but still pushing its production. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de