US officials told NBC that Trump approved a US military strike against Soleimani if Iran killed in American back in June of 2019.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
- Trump’s argument for killing Soleimani is falling apart, and the president is being accused of telling Fox News more about the assassination than Congress President Donald Trump has claimed that Iran threatened four US embassies, but top officials when pressed on the claim aren't so sure. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Trump reportedly told associates he killed Qassem Soleimani to appease GOP senators before his impeachment trial Sen. Lindsey Graham was the only congressional lawmaker Trump briefed about his plan to assassinate Soleimani in the days leading up to the strike. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- There’s a glaring loophole in Trump’s latest claim that Soleimani was plotting to attack US embassies when he was assassinated Why wasn't Congress informed about Soleimani's alleged attacks when administration officials briefed them on the strike this week? ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Trump tried and failed to kill another top Iranian military leader the same day of the deadly strike on Soleimani, US officials say The top-secret mission took place in Yemen and targeted Abdul Reza Shahlai, according to a Washington Post report. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- One of the biggest meteorite crashes in Earth’s history flung debris across 3 continents 800,000 years ago. Scientists finally found the crater. Scientists may have solved the geological mystery of what happened to an 800-year-old meteorite that blanketed 10% of the Earth in debris. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de