Visa had invested in Plaid’s $250 million Series C in December 2018, which had reportedly valued the company at $2.65 billion.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
- The Oscar-nominated ‚Joker‘ cinematographer describes what star Joaquin Phoenix was really like on set We talked to the „Joker“ cinematographer Lawrence Sher, who was nominated for an Oscar on Monday, about Joaquin Phoenix and the movie's controversy. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- How the Strait of Hormuz, a narrow stretch of water where ships carry $1.2 billion of oil every day, is at the heart of spiraling tensions with Iran Iran could exact its revenge on the US and its allies by shutting or harassing tankers in the strait, which would heavily disrupt oil markets. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Here are all the companies Airbnb has acquired to help it grow into a $31 billion business Airbnb has made some crucial purchases in its journey from renting air mattresses to becoming a global hub for all things travel. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Everything to know about Quibi, the buzzy video startup that has raised $1.4 billion — from its marketing strategy to its revenue breakdown Mobile-video startup Quibi, which raised $1.4 billion ahead of its launch, offered the first look at its upcoming streaming service on Wednesday. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Meet Julia Flesher Koch, the Iowa-born socialite who’s now one of the world’s richest women after inheriting a chunk of her late husband David Koch’s $53 billion fortune The wife of late billionaire industrialist David Koch inherited billions after his death, according to Bloomberg and Forbes. But the extent of her inheritance is unclear. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de