„I don’t like when investment bankers talk about EBITDA, which I call bulls— earnings,“ Charlie Munger said.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)
- Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, and the rabbit-duck illusion: SoftBank’s CEO used a bizarre slide deck to rebrand as an investor „Mr Buffett is not an adventurous investor, he's a smart one,“ Masayoshi Son said. „But I'm still making some craziness.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- I took a ride in SoftBank-backed Ola cabs on its launch day in London and saw first-hand how it’s different than Uber „It's the same customers but more companies. As drivers, we don't have loyalty toward any of them,“ said the driver of my Ola cab ride. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- NBA: Pöltl und Co. geben in Denver 23-Punkte-Führung aus der Hand Das 120:127 war die fünfte Niederlage für San Antonio in Serie. Der Wiener kommt auf sechs Zähler.Der Negativlauf der San Antonio Spurs in der NBA hält an: Ein 120:127 bei den Denver Nuggets nach zwischenzeitlicher 23-Punkte- Führung bedeutete am Montag die fünfte Niederlage hintereinander für das Team von Jakob Pöltl.…
- The filmmakers of ‚Hair Love‘ used their Oscars speech to advocate for the Crown Act, a bill that hopes to end hair discrimination Director and former NFL player Matthew A. Cheery and his co-producer, Karen Rupert Toliver, celebrate natural hair in their short film „Hair Love.“ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- Air Italy will end operations and liquidate, becoming the latest airline to fail The Qatar-backed airline began flights in June 2018, offering an alternative to struggling Italian-flag carrier Alitalia. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de