The Ringer, which has more than 40 podcast titles, was founded in 2016 by ESPN sports journalist Bill Simmons.
Source:: Business Insider.de
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)
- Mit Zukäufen zur Spitze: Signa erstmals unter Top-250-Händlern Deloitte: Auch Spar und XXXLutz im Ranking der umsatzstärksten Einzelhändler weltweit vertreten - Walmarkt bleibt Nummer 1.Zukäufe wie Galeria Karstadt Kaufhof in Deutschland oder die Möbelketten Kika und Leiner in Österreich haben die Signa Gruppe des Investors Rene Benko zu einem der Top-Händler weltweit gemacht. Unter den 250 umsatzstärksten Einzelhändlern…
- A massive storm battering the UK has helped a British Airways plane from New York to London smash the record for the fastest-ever transatlantic flight The Boeing 747 took four hours and 56 minutes to travel from New York to London. Storm Ciara is currently battering the UK. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- POLL: Democrats‘ belief Joe Biden can beat Trump took a massive 14-point hit after disastrous Iowa caucus Insider polling found that Democratic voters have less faith in Joe Biden's ability to beat Trump than ever before. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- This award-winning mattress has 3 layers of cooling, supportive, and breathable foam that also prevents motion transfer — and it’s on sale for 35% off right now European mattress company Emma recently launched in the US. Its namesake all-foam mattress is surprisingly affordable — here's what it feels like. ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de
- The rise and fall of Elizabeth Holmes, who started Theranos when she was 19 and will now stand trial over ‚massive fraud‘ in July 2020 Elizabeth Holmes started blood-testing startup Theranos at 19, and grew it to a $9 billion valuation. Then she was charged with ‚massive fraud.‘ ...read more Source:: Business Insider.de